Friday, March 21, 2008

Lily or not?

While I was combing through my numerous photographs of flowers tonight, I spotted this gem; I shot this photograph last summer while visiting my friend Gabrielle's family farm. Apparently her grandmother planted a bunch of these bulbs and the family has enjoyed them ever since! I think that they're some sort of lily, but I've had a difficult time tracking them down. Since the perfume of the flowers is to die for, I'd really love to figure out what this plant is so that I can purchase some and plant them in my yard, so any help would be appreciated! But yes folks, I do plan on planting what I already have before I buy anything else! If you read my previous post, it should be pretty clear that it may take me awhile to get everything done!

No comments:

Creative Commons License
Photos on this web site are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.