Monday, March 17, 2008

Librarian turned mad gardener...

There's something about the change of the seasons that has always inspired me. Perhaps it's that I'm originally from New England (where the weather is markedly different depending on the time of year), or maybe it's just the urge that I have to watch something as seemly insignificant as a small seed grow into a luscious, life-giving plant that will provide physical or spiritual nourishment. Either way, in late winter/early spring I always find myself just itching to plant veggies, fruits and flowers (although my fiancée argues that my madness is year-round). Finally, after years of apartment living, I'm free to indulge my instincts and plant whatever I please on our .25 acre lot. Well, within reason...

So, without further ado, I introduce this blog as my homage to vegetable, fruit and flower alike! Along those lines, I hope to post information about my own gardening exploits for my friends, family and other gardening enthusiasts to enjoy and I invite others to share their adventures!

No comments:

Creative Commons License
Photos on this web site are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.